Here's a good climate alarm cycle model, from No Carbon Tax movement in Australia. From the article, New Coupled Climate Model Results
This illustration was also used by Willis Eschenbach in his article today in WUWT, Top Secret NOFORN Restricted Access Climate Model Results.
I have three comments on the illustration above.
1. The UN's climate bureaucracies are not only the InterGovernment Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) and the Framework Convention on Climate Change (FCCC). There are also the UN Environmental Program (UNEP), the World Meteorological Organization (WMO), and many other UN bureaucracies like UNDP that simply parrot what the above four bureaucracies announce. UNEP and WMO were not mentioned in the above model.
2. The climate loans racket from the WB, ADB, EC, OECF, others were also not mentioned there. These are several billion dollars of loans to poor and developing countries for climate adaptation, climate mitigation, renewable energy, carbon capture and sequestration, etc. to "save the planet".
3. Thus, the above illustration is still tame. Many other international bureaucracies that feed on the blood and toil of people who have been grossly misinformed about natural climate cycles (renamed as "man-made climate change") were not mentioned there.
But overall, it's a good illustration. That is why I used it in this blog.
Meanwhile, the rainy season is already here in the Philippines, since last week or late April in some areas and provinces. Heavy rains were already experienced in Quezon City last Tuesday, another downpour tonight in many areas of Metro Manila.
In the literature of the "man-made warming" and its cousin, "man-made climate change" scam, the following are their proof and examples:
1. less rains and more drought
2. more rains and more flooding
3. less snow and mild winter
4. more snow and severe winter
5. rainy season in the tropics start late
6. rainy season in the tropics start early
7. it's hot and sunny at noontime
8. it's not hot and cloudy at noontime
Related article here,
Climate stupidity 6: Rising climate loans