Monday, September 28, 2020

Interview at PSVR, hosted by Cathy Cruz

Last week, Sept. 23, I have a live interview via Zoom at Radyo Bandera Bacolod 103.9 FM, hosted by Jean Paul Generoso.  It was also streamed live in their FB page. My co-guest then was Dr. Homer Lim, a young and articulate doctor specializing in Integrative Medicine. Doc Homer is an active doctor-member of the Concerned Doctors and Citizens of the Philippines (CDC PH) in the Flatten the Fear coalition. I talked about the economics of lockdown, Doc Homer talked about Covid control and treatment. 

The next day, Sept. 24, I have another interview at Pinoy Stream Versatile Radio (PSVR) hosted by Ms. Cathy Cruz.


I prepared five slides which I showed in her program.

Interview here, starting at around 13:00 mark,
https://www.facebook.com/MissCathyCruz/videos/10158965506899343


The other two slides I took from my column that day, https://www.bworldonline.com/flatten-the-fear-and-hysteria-not-the-economy/.

Thank you again for the opportunity to discuss these economic issues, Cathy.
-------------

See also:
Interview at BusinessWorld Live, One News, August 07, 2020 
Interview at DZBB and Agila TV, August 15, 2020 
Interview at Turbo Time by Mike Potenciano and Raymond Tribdino, August 16, 2020 
Agenda One News, Part 6, August 31, 2020.

No comments: