Sunday, August 16, 2020

Interview at Turbo Time by Mike Potenciano and Raymond Tribdino

Last night I was one of two guests of "Turbo Time" in One News PH, Cignal TV, hosted by race car champion Mike Potenciano and Malaya IT Editor Raymond Tribdino.

The interview here,
https://www.facebook.com/OnePHonCignal/videos/2642894872615970/UzpfSTEwMDAwMDE3NzgyMDU5MDozODA2MjM4NDU5MzkyMDQ0/.

Since I was asked to discussed the PH economy and transportation lockdown, I prepared three tables as my notes which I shared with Mike before the program started.




Mike and Raymond asked me towards the end what proposal would I make to the government, my usual argument -- open up the economy. Significantly relax the lockdown. 

Thanks again for the invite, Mike.

Btway, I was invited by Mike when our common friend, banker Raoul Abreu, sent him the links to my interview by Cito Beltran late last month and Mike said he wanted to invite me. I also learned later that we have another common friend, Dr. Jed Inciong, who was my former Rotary clubmate and Ninong/Godfather to my second daughter Bien Mary. Mike and Jed were classmates in LSGH, I think also in BS Biology in UP Diliman.
------------------

See also:
Interview with ABS-CBN on huge public debt, July 25, 2020 
Agenda One News, Part 5, July 28, 2020 
Interview at BusinessWorld Live, One News, August 07, 2020 
Interview at DZBB and Agila TV, August 15, 2020.

No comments: