It's late February already and still raining here in our part of the tropics, thank you La Nina and continued cooling. On normal season in Luzon area, rainy season is June to October, occasional rains in November-December. The rest are dry months.
That "unprecedented, unequivocal man-made" Gorebal warming, where art thou? See the charts...
This year, many cold days and nights were recorded.
Dozens or hundreds of scientific papers published in 2020 alone showing that planet Earth was warmer in the past than today,
Skeptic Papers 2020 (1)
A Warmer Past: Non-Hockey Stick Reconstructions
Solar Influence On Climate
Check also these weird stories:
Climate change: Snowy UK winters could become thing of the past
By Justin Rowlatt 6 December 2020
Snow may not
settle in most of UK by end of century, study suggests
Climate crisis likely to cause warmer, wetter winters and hotter, drier summers, says Met Office
PA Media Last modified on Mon 7 Dec 2020 11.47 GMT
BBC One Planet
Special 2007 0302 - predictions of warmer winters, for UK & Northern
Snowjobs are just
a thing of the past…er, present
Anthony Watts 2013February22
Meanwhile, here are the economic and infra implications of a cooling planet:
1. More open pit mining needed, then leave the open deep crater as man-made lake to help store more rain water and reduce flash flood.
2. More dredging of creeks, rivers and lakes to minimize flash flooding.
3. More dams and weir (big and small), more hydro power plants needed.
4. Less solar farms, solar hates shade -- from clouds, rains and tall trees. Solar the most anti-green of all energy sources.
5. Public health, more focus on water- flood- and mosquito-borne killer diseases: malaria, dengue, leptospirosis, etc.
6. Housing, more sturdy high rise structures, less kubo-kubo or bungalow type.
7. Abolish CCC, other "save the planet" bureaucracies and junkets, reallocate public funds for more sturdy roads, bridges, etc.
Climate 94, Eat worms and bugs to save the planet, January 15, 2021
Climate 95, Anthropocene, Extended La Nina, carbon tax February 9, 2021
Climate 96, Anthropocene line of Sir Noel de Dios, February 14, 2021.