See more reports here.
1. Net Zero Bombshell: The World Does Not Have Enough Lithium and Cobalt to Replace All Batteries Every 10 Years – Finnish Government Report
CHRIS MORRISON 22 OCTOBER 2022
2. Eco-extremists are leading the world towards despair, poverty, and starvation
Utopian solutions for saving the planet are doomed to failure - and worse. We must wake up before it is too late
JORDAN PETERSON 28 October 2022
3. The Deadly ‘De-Growth’ Craze
Stagnant societies eventually slide into oppression, chaos, anarchy and ruin.
Andy Kessler hedcutBy Andy Kessler Oct. 30, 2022
4. Britons hit by the ‘world’s third highest’ electricity price increase
Since 2016, there has been a 35% increase in the average unit price of electricity in the UK, according to a report
Dimitris Mavrokefalidis November 1, 2022.
5. It’s sinister and anti-human to stop growth
Shrinking the global economy to consume fewer resources is the green lobby’s latest bad idea
Melanie Philips November 1, 2022
6. The energy crisis gives the US a chance to woo big European companies
November 2, 2022
7. A Windfall Profits Tax: Energy Policy for Dummies
Biden contradicts his stated desire for more oil production.
By The Editorial Board, Nov. 2, 2022
8. Energy cost curbs are impeding Europe’s renewables rollout, Vestas warns
November 2, 2022
9. Greta Thunberg: It's time to transform the West's oppressive and racist capitalist system
The activist claims that the world’s current 'normal' - dictated by the people in power - has caused the climate breakdown
India McTaggart. 2 November 2022
10. We Told Big Oil Not to Invest. Don’t Complain Now
The invisible hand of the free market is not working like it used to in balancing oil supply and demand.
Javier Blas. November 2, 2022
11. Energy crisis chips away at Europe's industrial might
Clara Denina and Sarah Mcfarlane. November 3, 2022
12. Analysis: Energy market turmoil shakes Europe's green power plan
Susanna Twidale, Isla Binnie and Kate Abnett. November 3, 2022
13. Energy crisis: EU heads to COP27 as countries switch from gas to coal
Jorge Liboreiro • Updated: 03/11/2022
14. Europe Risks Huge Gas Shortfall Next Summer, IEA Warns
Paris-based agency says Europe’s energy security remains in a perilous position
Western leaders are preparing for the possibility that Russian natural gas flows through the key Nord Stream pipeline may never return to full levels. WSJ’s Shelby Holliday explains what an energy crisis could look like in Europe, and how it might ripple through the world.
Will Horner Nov. 3, 2022
15. Rex Murphy: Energy crisis the inconvenient consequence of demonizing the oil and gas industry
What did Joe Biden and others like him — including in Canada — expect to happen?
Rex Murphy Nov 03, 2022
16. Coal Was Meant to Be History. Instead, Its Use Is Soaring
The demise of the dirtiest fossil fuel has been delayed as power shortages and the war in Ukraine drive consumption, while China and India construct new plants.
Dan Murtaugh and David Stringer. November 4, 2022
17. The big green question: can we risk growth?
Dominic Lawson November 6, 2022
18. Climate change reparations are a toxic distraction
Blaming all the planet’s problems on Britain’s Industrial Revolution is irrational buck-passing
ROBERT TOMBS. 7 November 2022
19. Renewable Power’s Big Mistake Was a Promise to Always Get Cheaper
Vestas CEO says industry went too far with cheap-energy pledge
Producers are losing money even as clean-power demand grows
Will Mathis. November 7, 2022
20. Energy crisis? What energy crisis?
Politicians need to come clean about the high price we have paid for embracing ‘green energy’.
Andy Shaw. 8th November 2022
21. Exclusive: Industry body slams UK-US LNG deal following fracking snub
NICHOLAS EARL. 08 NOVEMBER 2022
22. Sweden to lay bare new government’s emission-increasing plans at COP27
Charles Szumski | Nov 8, 2022
23. Rolls-Royce seeks to open mini-nuclear reactors across Wales, the North and West Midlands by 2030
Engineering giant aims to build 30 reactors to kick-start nuclear revolution
Howard Mustoe 9 November 2022
24. EU gas stocks could fall short next year, Commission president warns
Gabriela Baczynska. November 10, 2022
25. Opinion: The energy transition is transitioning — to energy security
The current supply crisis has revealed surprising global demand for hydrocarbons
Henry Geraedts, Nov 10, 2022
26. The banking approach to net zero is just claptrap
November 12, 2022
27. Barcelona students to take mandatory climate crisis module from 2024
Course thought to be world first agreed after university bowed to pressure from seven-day End Fossil protest
Stephen Burgen in Barcelona. Sat 12 Nov 2022
28. This is war: Renewables vs the West
Alexandra Marshall 14 November 2022
29. EU’s energy crisis deepening amid fresh supply disruptions in Eastern Europe
Disruptions deepen further after oil flow on Druzhba pipeline temporarily halts due to voltage drop
Sibel Morrow and Firdevs Yuksel 17.11.2022
30. As Green Policies Cause Energy Prices To Explode, Deforestation In Europe Accelerates
P Gosselin on 18. November 2022
Deindustrialization 6, UK, Sept. 2022 reports, October 20, 2022
Deindustrialization 7, Other Europe, Sept-Oct News, November 08, 2022
Deindustrialization 8, Germany, Oct-Nov reports, November 30, 2022.
Post a Comment