Among my favorite tweetters is former Solicitor-General Florin Hilbay. UP Law graduate, faculty member.
Some of his tweets, 3-5 weeks ago:
(1) He said the plunderers will return some gold bars. A daughter of the plunderer-in-chief denied it. Nag-usap ang sinungaling at magnanakaw.
(2) A leader can't be Hitler to poor citizens, enemies, & dissidents and be a constitutionalist when it comes to family, relatives, & friends. (Sept. 3)
(3) The goal of politics is to make itself irrelevant so citizens can focus on philosophy, sciences, the arts, the mundane & the transcendent. (Sept. 1)
(4) Proposal. The Jon Snow Anti-Political Estafa Law.
20 years imprisonment for making false promises during election campaign.
(5) If you're not for human rights, then you're for human wrongs.
It's really as simple as that.
(6) The dead are inarticulate. The people are afraid.
Let their voices be eloquently heard through the nation's poets. (Aug. 31)
(7) I hope one of our senators do a Theon Greyjoy & realize that it's possible to have balls even after losing one's dick. (Aug. 30)
(8) How to distract an angry nation? Make outrageous statements, claims, threats. A raging river, controlled thru estuaries. Estero Politics.
(9) Regardless of what Kian's parents do to seek justice for their son, we must seek accountability for Kian's death & those of 13K others. (Aug. 30)
(10) Losing hope means giving up. Not. An. Option. (Aug. 29)
(11) The Wall that stands bet the Night King & his murderous army is the Constitution. We must fight together in this long night. For the realm. (Aug. 25)
(12) Sa isang basurang abugado, WALA.
In academic terms: You expect police to protect; the criminal, to hurt. It's about rational expectations. (Aug. 25)
--> Replying to @inquirerdotnet @dzIQ990 and 2 others
Aguirre: "Ano ang diperensiya ng bata na pinatay ng addict sa bata na pinatay ng Pulis,"
(13) Just a special shout-out to hardworking, competent, professional, decent gov't employees. You're the silent majority.
(14) The basic function of gov't is to enhance the human capacity to love the world--its details, contradictions, beauty, & power--not hate it. (Aug. 24)
(15) The basic function of gov't is to enhance the human capacity to love the world--its details, contradictions, beauty, & power--not hate it. (Aug. 23) --> 6.1k likes, 2.5k retweets, wow!
(16) What do you call a person with authority & obligation to respond to incursions into our territory, but won't? A threat to nat'l security. (Aug. 23)
--> about news that China's fishing fleet makes a move on Sandy Cay.
(17) Any investigation that will not look into the accountability of the President over Kian's & so many others' deaths will have no credibility. (Aug. 22)