Monday, August 31, 2020

Agenda One News, Part 6

Last Friday August 28, I was a guest again of Cito Beltran in his famous program, "Agenda" in One News PH, Cignal TV. I was the third and last guest in his episode that day, the topic was "Keeping the economy afloat."

Again, I pointed at the strict, prolonged, indefinite, no timetable lockdown and restriction on people and goods mobility as the main cause of the economic contraction and business hardships.

I prepared some macroeconomic and public finance data for my notes during the interview. I sent the three slides to Cito too. 

The interview is here, my part starting at 1:08 hour,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xxKiIc7YXs&feature=youtu.be
and https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?extid=xvbw2G5hUwsKl9Dq&v=2699987343547519&ref=watch_permalink.

Thanks again for the invite, Cito.
-----------------

See also:
Agenda, One News, Part 3, August 30, 2019 
Agenda, One News, Part 4, February 11, 2020 
Agenda One News, Part 5, July 28, 2020.

No comments: