Monday, May 02, 2016

Some of my popular BWorld articles

When my column or article in BusinessWorld/Opinion appears online the night before publication, usually between 9:30 to 11:30 pm, I announce it via the 5 buttons in BWorld: fb like, fb share, twitter, google+ and linkedin. Some of my fb friends, twitter followers, others would check my article so that by midnight, it would be #1 or #2 most read article in BWorld. For several minutes, or few hours.

Like these, the date and time are indicated in the bottom right side of each image. All #1 except the PH power generation under WESM, which was #2.


The 3 panels on the left: Tax reform was #2, population base #1, and China trade also #1. Right panel, my paper last week on Hobbes, Alinsky and Duterte was #1 online for many hours. I checked again after 23 hours, it was #3. That paper was in the top 5 most read article for 24 hours or more.


I have heard some friends, friends of friends, saying they enjoy my less/minimal government, less taxes, free market perspective in BWorld. Thank you readers.

1 comment:

rb said...

Thank you for writing these meaningful articles.