Sunday, May 19, 2019

Live interviews at ONE News, election day

Late post of pictures... During the May 13, 2019 mid-term elections, I was one of the invited guests of ONE News. My first live interview was past 2pm, with Atty. Tony Abad as our host and Dindo Manhit of Stratbase-ADRi as co-panelist. Dindo talked more about politics, I spoke more about economics. About 1 1/2 hours interview.


A little break then I was interviewed again for another segment, this time with three hosts -- Daniela Luz Laurel, Jester de los Santos and Tony Abad. I was the only guest and I discussed more econ issues. I spoke about economic issues before the elections, and possible economic agenda of the next Congress this coming July.


Another break, then I was called again for another segment, after the elections are over and partial results for the Senatorial candidates were coming in. Hosts were Daniela Luz, Roby Alampay, and RJ Ledesma (to my right).


Among the things I said, majority of the top 12 were popular not on economic issues but on promises of endless freebies and welfarism. Past 7pm other guests came and substituted me. After dinner, I told the staff that I needed to go home, have to pack my things for a trip to Kuala Lumpur the next morning.

Thank you ONE News, Danie, Roby, Tony, RJ, Jester.

No comments: