Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Criminals 6: Bukas-kotse Gang in QC

My friend, Malou Tiquia, was victimized by "bukas-kotse gang" just recently. Below are her postings in facebook. I am posting this with her permission, to help warn other people. The picture below I got from one facebook user, just to provide an image of those thieves. So guys, feel free to forward this story to your friends too.

If you park along Visayas Avenue be careful in leaving things inside your vehicle. I was just out of range for 5 minutes and bukas kotse gang got everything inside my vehicle including things of no use to them. Problem PNP is so inutile! "marami nang nagyari" pero wala silang ginagawa. And the barangay in the area was of no help. No CCTV too. Calling on Bacalzo and Mayor Bistek!

pati nga FGD report ng client ko and my notebook where I jot down notes kinuha. Make up kit tinangay, my whole bag with wallet, cards and everything, 2 laptops bec we just came from a briefing of a client ha. I just stopped to check on my beagle who was rushed to the Vet. Grabe!

It was an old fiera with 2 guys pretending nasira sasakyan nila. They opened the hood tapos tapak ng tapak sa gasolina kaya di narinig ang pagbasag ng window sa likod ng driver. And I decided to drive myself this time kaya di ko kasama driver ko. talagang sandali lang. Well lighted and lugar, nasa harap ng gate ng vet, may Ferino's bibingka sa left side at sa right naman ay Tapa King at Pizza Hut. Kaya ingat. Hear Gaita Fores' vehicle was carnapped in Makati, Ano ba naman!

wala na talagang pinipili well lighted at guarded o sa dilim. Lesson learned: 1) huwag laging handa ang bag nating kababaihan na lahat ilalagay mo; 2) huwag magdala ng laptop na iiwan mo sa kotse kahit 60 sec ka lang na mawawala; 3) huwag ilagay sa isang wallet ang lahat ng cards - govt issues, air mileage, credit cards, etc.

Ang profile daw na tinitingnan e kapag babaeng bumaba sa sasakyan at bihis at walang dalang bag, ibig sabihin iniwan ang bag sa kotse.

authorities? wala lang gumawa lang ng police report para sa insurance ng sasakyan ko. Nagulat sa daming nawala at nagkwento pa na previous to my experience a DENR director loss his govt issued laptop. Bumaril na sa ere yung guard ng establishment dahil huli sa akto pero tinutukan sila...wala silang nagawa...total breakdown na ata ito!


I think that thieves and criminals like them are able to operate because the police are busy with some petty things, like flagging down motorcycle drivers who have no helmets, apprehending number-coding vehicles, those turning right on red lights and other petty concerns where violaotrs are likely to compromise with a bribe.
--------


See also:

No comments: