Back to back with "Snowzilla" and another "Snowmageddon" in the US East Coast, "man-made" global warming hits East Asia too. Hey UN, Al Gore, WWF, Greenpeace, Oxfam, CCC, WB, ADB, other planet saviours, you want more money from us so you can fight less snow and more snow, less rain and more rain, less flood and more flood, less dogs and more dogs?
Some news reports this week.
1. From BBC: 16C in Bangkok, 6C in Hanoi, 4C in Taipei, 3C in HK, -6C in Jeju, S. Korea. Guangzhou and Shenzen have snow. http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-35397763
Original headline of BBC for this story.
2. Semi tropical resort Jeju island in the south of S. Korea looks a bit like Alaska. http://www.reuters.com/.../us-southkorea-weather-jeju...
3. From CNN: -18C in Seoul; -12C in lower reaches of Yangtze River, China; HK's highest peak Tai Mo Shan -6C; 85 dead in Taiwan, 3 dead in Japan, at least 4 in China.
4. "Average temperatures dropped to 3.1 degrees on Sunday as a night of frigid, windy weather attracted hoards of frost chasers to the city’s highest mountain hoping to get a rare glimpse of the freezing conditions." http://www.scmp.com/.../polar-vortex-hits-hong-kong...
5. "The average temperature of 3.1 degrees was recorded on Sunday, the coldest in 59 years and the third lowest since 1885. The last time the HKO recorded temperature lower than 3.1 degrees was in January 1957, when it was only 2.4 degrees."
6. "At Eergu'Na in Inner Mongolia, the temperature on Saturday hit a record low of -46.8 degrees." http://www.interaksyon.com/.../with-video--asia-shivers...
Meanwhile, here's one of several forecasts of El Nino-La Nina events. El Nino to end around June 2016, La Nina to start around October this year.
Nature keeps telling us that it has no "unprecedented, unequivocal" fever. That heavy governments, UN, various multilaterals, bilateral institutions not needed to "fight anthropogenic climate change." CC is natural and cyclical. Check paleoclimate data, they are very useful.
Global warming hits Asia, December 28, 2010
Global warming hits Asia, part 2, January 20, 2011
Global warming hits Asia, part 3, February 15, 2011
Global warming hits the Philippines, January 04, 2011
Global warming hits the Philippines, part 2, January 07, 2011 Global Warming Hits the Philippines, Part 3, January 26, 2014Climate Tricks 49, No extreme weather, no severe storms in the past? January 14, 2016
Post a Comment