Friday, March 02, 2012

Weekend Fun 29: Corona Impeachment Cartoons

The impeachment trial of Supreme Court (SC) Chief Justice Renato Corona at the Senate is almost a month now, but I have not watched any of the live proceedings on tv. Sometimes I catch them on the evening news in tv. I get updated via online news and facebook :-)

Below are some of the cartoons I got from emails, or from the web. They are funny enough, I don't need to make additional captions. I did not make any of them, I just mixed them up in one frame, my only "value-added". Enjoy!













And happy weekend.
--------

See also:
Weekend fun 12: Marcos corruption, February 25, 2011 
Weekend fun 15: Political jokes, March 12, 2011
Weekend fun 18. Gloria Arroyo cartoons, June 11, 2011
Weekend fun 19: Sic o Clock News, June 19, 2011 
Weekend Fun 25: "I Will Survive" by Gloria Arroyo, January 08, 2012
Weekend Fun 28: Men and Women, January 28, 2012

No comments: