Sunday, June 23, 2019

13th ICCC, Washington DC

Heartland Institute will hold the 13th International Conference on Climate Change (ICCC-13) this coming July 25, 2019, at Trump International Hotel in Washington DC, USA. Lots of interesting, brilliant speakers.


I have attended the 2nd ICCC in New York, March 2009, and the 4th ICCC in Chicago, May 2010. Those two big and very technical conferences solidified my skepticism of the "man-made" or anthropogenic climate change (CC) agenda and drama.

Nikki Comerford of Heartland asked me if Minimal Government Thinkers would like to be among the minor co-sponsors, I said Yes. I will help promote the ICCC here in the Philippines. Thank you for the invite.
---------------

See also:
9th ICCC, Las Vegas, July 04, 2014 
Climate Tricks 68, High demand for climate money, June 03, 2018

No comments: